Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Yellow Devil Eats Snow

I was instantly annoyed by the yellow devil when I saw him on Versus watching one of the ATOC stages. He was dressed in a yellow jump suit wearing a black cape with Live Clean printed on the back. He ran along-side a few cyclists pumping his syringe laden pitch fork. The obvious message here has to do with doping.

I think I speak for a lot of cycling fans when I say I'm tired of the notion that all cyclists are doping, and that Lance Armstrong doped is way to 7 TDF victories. People like Greg Lemond believe that a successful cyclist must be doping, with or without proof.

Lance stuck it to this guy. Love it, go Lance.








Look closely and you'll see riders in the peleton grinning as the guy eats snow. Got the pics from magliarosa. Noone's saying yet who took these pics so can't give credit.

Update: Photo credit Tim De Waele.

No comments: